As a founding member of the Wanderhotels® – best alpine, a passionate community of 69 family-run hiking hotels in the Alps; we have been active as an association since 1995.
We are united by our love for the mountains, our passion for hiking in all its facets, and our mission to provide our guests with everything they need for a perfect hiking holiday: unforgettable mountain experiences and an extraordinary service quality.
Since 1995 we have been combining our expertise and ideas and collaborating with other Wanderhotels® – best alpine to improve specific services needed for a perfect hiking holiday. The results of our work are summarised in our quality programme, which guarantees you unique experiences and premium service in all member hotels.
In keeping with our best alpine quality pledge, each of our hotels meets the following criteria:
- Top locations: Our hotels are located in the middle of the most beautiful hiking regions of the Alps. Our hiking trails start right outside the front door.
- Alpine expertise and experience: In each one of our hotels, you find passionate and experienced hiking experts available to answer any and all questions you have about planning your hike.
- Guided hikes: We offer free tours led by our mountain guides 3 to 5 times a week, ranging from family hikes to selected summit climbs.
- Equipment: At our hotels, you can hire equipment like walking sticks and backpacks free of charge (subject to availability).
- Mobile: With the “Holiday area Seiser Alm Live” Mobilcard you get to use all public transport in South Tyrol (regional trains, busses and cable cars) free of charge.
- Wellness and spa: After your hike, you can choose to relax in the sauna or steam room or even enjoy one of our massages or soothing baths with Alpine herbs.
- Delicious and wholesome food: Enjoy culinary delicacies from the region, wholemeal foods, and vegetarian dishes.